Thursday, February 3, 2011

~*Like A Virgin, Hey! Blogged For the Very 1st Time*~

"I made it through the wilderness. Somehow I made it through, didn't know how lost I was until I found you.."  ~ Like a Virgin by Madonna

Yes, I have found my purpose. After spending the past week or two being deeply inspired by my fellow blogging fashionista friends out there, I've decided to create, in order to share.



For quite some time, I've needed an extra reason to break free from the monotony of my work wardrobe. Working in a medical office, abiding by the dress code, and still trying to keep a fashionable look can be especially tough. You're allowed to express yourself with wild cartoony print scrub tops and colorful solid bottoms. I usually top off the whole look with a simple pair of earrings and some uber-hot faux Crocs. Wait! Don't call the fashion police. This is just for work.

When the weekend's here my inner stylist starts singing TLC's...."No, I don't want no scrubs"...
But yet I yearn to dress up at the end of the day. Even if it's putting on jeans and a simple tee and my favorite piece of jewelry... It still feels a little more put together and a little less like you rolled out of bed and began your day in your jammies. Because let's face it girls, wearing scrubs M-Thurs is simply like wearing PJ's all week.


Did I mention friday's are dress up jean days? Yay! As if I needed another reason to love fridays... I love Old Navy jeans because they fit me perfectly. Never before in my life have I found jeans that fit my petite frame so nicely. I like that they have so many styles to choose from and they're reasonably priced. They have a good supply of "Short" jeans, for gals like myself, but they also have a good selection in "Long" jeans and all the sizes in between. I already know what I will be wearing this week. We'll just have to see.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for calling on my blog. I love visitors! Please leave a message after the beep. **BEEP**