Saturday, March 19, 2011

Jewelry Tips and Tricks: Twilight Fusion Necklace 9+ Looks in One


Twilight Fusion Tips and Tricks


My how-to video focuses on one of my favorite new pieces from the Spring Cookie Lee Collection, the very versatile Twilight Fusion necklace. I'll show you how to maximize the unique ways to wear it and you can get more bang for your buck.

Wear it:
  • LONG
  • DOUBLED HIGH-LOW
  • DOUBLED EVEN
  • DOUBLED MESSY
  • TORSADE
  • BRAID
  • SHORT KNOT
  • LONG SCARF KNOT
  • USE CLASP TO ATTACH A SINGLE MISMATCHED EARRING OR PENDANT
  • HIGH LOW, DOUBLED OR MESSY DOUBLED CAN ALL BE WORN USING CLASP AND RING
Here's how:


Oops almost forgot, there's more.


Wow, well that was my very first how to video- I know not the greatest. I hope you find these tips and tricks useful. Watch for more tips and tricks and DIY posts in the near future. Send your questions and comments my way. Email me at: bejeweledbabe@gmail.com or leave a comment below.

Fun Fact: This video was made spur of the moment before bed last night. I completely spaced on the last two. Hubby was getting impatient and wanted to get to sleep. Sorry love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for calling on my blog. I love visitors! Please leave a message after the beep. **BEEP**