Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Peacock Crossing


My Pleasant Little Peacock
Driving home today I saw two real live peacocks crossing the road. They were gorgeous! Luckily I had my camera in my purse, so I pulled over and creapt slowly and quietly from the car. Peacock one was on the opposite side of the fence by now and peacock two was about 3 yards from me. Unfortunately, the combination of my approach and a loud oncoming delivery truck startled the peacock nearest me, causing him to leap atop the fence. Before today I'd only seen them at the zoo when I was a kid. Their vibrant colors amazed me. Their beauty captivates.


With that note I will share some of my favorite peacock inspired items!

Necklace, Bona Drag


Peacock Ring
Ring, Bona Drag

Peacock Feathers Wedding Accessories and Chocolate Brown Bridal Purse and Fascinator Set


Peacock Jewelry
ModCloth

Mahalo


OutBlush

Even Peacock Inspired Makeup!


And tasty treats!
Song of the Day:
Peaccok by Katy Perry



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for calling on my blog. I love visitors! Please leave a message after the beep. **BEEP**