Saturday, March 12, 2011

She Bangs, She Bangs


Outfit Details:
Floral Top: Fashion Bug Brand, thrifted
Cardigan: Merona, thrifted
Jewelry: Cookie Lee

This past saturday I went in for my usual cut and color. Sarah who does my hair is awesome. I've known her since my freshman year of highschool- so nearly 12 yrs. Not only was I BFF with her cousin "S", but I also dated her brother "T" for a few years. She always reminds me that I'm the sister-in-law she never had. Things may not have worked out so well between "T" and I, but Sarah and I are still able to remain great friends. If I want to try something new, she'll be honest with me. I've come in for a cut and color- not quite sure how I wanted it done and have the confidence and trust that she will make it look great. She always does. She even did my hair for my wedding and I loved it.



So... I went with bangs. I haven't had bangs since middle school so I figured I'd change it up a bit. What do you think?


Song of the Day: She Bangs by Ricky Martin



Song also made famous by the hilarious audition of William Hung of American Idol reject fame




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for calling on my blog. I love visitors! Please leave a message after the beep. **BEEP**