Sunday, April 10, 2011

Be Fit



Photo by Mom

Spring has finally sprung here in Northern California. I had the pleasure of doing my 3 miles with my mom today by our local park. It was uplifting to see all the bright spring wildflowers and various daffodils along the running path. On our way back, mom and I took a few pix to share with you for my blog.


And a day like this makes it so much easier to go out and enjoy the sunshine and get some exercise. It's nice to have scenery instead of being stuck on the treadmill in the dark gloomy garage, surrounded by boxes.

"Look it's a Koala Bear! No wait, it's just a Mandy." Photo by Mom


I love this little walkway. It's lined with trees on either side and the canopy of branches above.


Cheery Daffodils


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for calling on my blog. I love visitors! Please leave a message after the beep. **BEEP**