Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Look For Less: Reese Witherspoon's Afternoon Delight

Reese Witherspoon: An Afternoon Delight




The Outfit: Pink Cardi, gray scoop neck tee, skinny jeans, skinny brown belt, brown boots, brown purse, stunna shades and simple pendant NL

My rendition of her outfit:


Today was still pretty chilly so I kept the sleeves long and threw on a flowy scarf for additional warmth.

Salmon Cardigan, Gray vneck (Old Navy), Jeans (Old Navy), Belt (thrifted), Boots (Markkon), Jewelry (Cookie Lee), Scarf (vintage)



This look for less comes to about $35 (clothes, scarf, boots, belt)


Just a close up of the accessories...

Did you style THIS same look for less too? Leave your link below and I'll check it out!


For you listening pleasure...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for calling on my blog. I love visitors! Please leave a message after the beep. **BEEP**