Monday, May 16, 2011

The Paper Doll Project: Neutrals and Coral

This is my first time participating in this group project, and it was so much fun.
The outfit...



And then the interpretation of the outfit.




My partner for this project was Stephanie at SomedaySmarter. And she put this out fit together for me.
What I wore to get dental work and out to dinner with my Aunt.. (I'm trying to smile- really I am!)
I love how Stephanie paired the neutral and the coral with gold accessories. I however was unsuccessful in finding a gold belt- anywhere, so I substituted with my chocolate brown belt.


Coral Danskin v-neck, (Walmart); tweed pleat skirt by Twenty One via PV thrift store; shoes and belt (Payless), bracelets (Cookie Lee Jewelry)


Copper "Key to My Heart" Necklace, DIY; Multi-Strand Bead Necklace, Cookie Lee Jewelry

Sale FioniLockleer Flower T-Strap Sandal

Stephanie did a great job designing this outfit. The colors work so well together. I love it! I look forward to the next round of the Paper Doll Project Challenge.


What do you think?



Here is her item ...

Img: Someday Smarter Blog

and the outfit I put together for her...

Paper Doll Project May '11

Stephanie chose this lovely floral blouse for me to style an outfit around. While looking through her blog and chictopia for outfit archives I saw she had a pair of cute flats, a chambray skirt, woven belt, and whimsical bicycle necklace. The pieces came together nicely into a very wearable look.

What do you think?

Do you want to participate in this fashion blogger challenge?
 For more info go to: http://missvinylahoy.com/paper-doll-project/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for calling on my blog. I love visitors! Please leave a message after the beep. **BEEP**