Saturday, July 23, 2011

Summer Dress 'Work It' 3 Ways

Three simple ways to wear summer dress.  This is definately a "Look for Less" piece due to its versatility.

"Put ya thang down flip it and reverse it." ~ Missy Elliot
Look #1 Dress

 Look #2 Hi-Waist Skirt


Fritz stealin the spot light...





Outfit:
Sleaveless Top: via PV Thrift
Skirt: Xhileration (Target) via PV Thrift
Brown Belt: Payless (2011)
Sandals: Embellished Rivets Payless (Spring 2011) <This was my half off>
Jewelry: Cookie Lee



Look #3 Low-Waist Skirt



Outfit:
Top: Tilly's (2010)
Skirt: Xhilration (Target) via PV Thrift
Sandals: Embellished Flip Flops Payless (2011)
Earrings: Cookie Lee
Bracelets: Cookie Lee
Necklace: Key to My Heart, DIY by me
Belt: Thrifted
Do you have a versatile wardrobe piece you can work several ways? Share the link to it below and inspire us!


Today's Theme Song is 'Work It' by Missy Elliott.   (Fun fact: This was one of my favorite songs the year I graduated high school.)



Outfit:
Batik Dress: Xhileration (Target) via PV Thrift
BeltROSS (2011)
Sandals: Embellished Flip Flops Payless (Spring 2010)
Necklace: Vintage via PV Thrift
Earrings: Cookie Lee
Bracelets: Cookie Lee
Purse: Guess via yard sale

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for calling on my blog. I love visitors! Please leave a message after the beep. **BEEP**