Friday, August 12, 2011

OOTD: At the county fair...


"Goin' to the fair and I'm bout to dirrrrrty" (To the tune of  "Chapel of Love") It is no joke, you will get dirty. You wear your oldest shoes if you don't want them ruined, or you wear old flippy floppies and just wash off your feet when you leave. I chose the latter of the two.


Hubby and I in front of the big ferris wheel.
 
Oooh Ahh..

One of my favorite 1st place fair entries this year, was in the age 12 and under category and was Wall-E made out of recyclables. How cute is this?

Outfit Details:
Top: Xhileration
Jeans: Old Navy
Sandals: Target
Flower: DIY
Jewelry: Cookie Lee
Handbag: Nine West

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love the Fair! There is something about old rickety rides, greasy food & a dirty enviornemnt I like I suppose LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for calling on my blog. I love visitors! Please leave a message after the beep. **BEEP**